J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 18-Piece Block Set Features
- Full tang extends the length of the knife, adding balance and strength
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic handle ensures comfort and control
- Satin-finish, stainless steel blade provides precise cutting, peeling and slicing
- Metal end cap displays the JA Henckels International logo
J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 18-Piece Block Set Review
These are medium price range knife set I have to say I am very happy with this product... Finally found a knife set that doesn't look like it will fall a part in a year and it doesn't cost a fortune. These are not cheap my any means but the quality they offer makes up for it. The materials looks and feels of high quality. Feels very good in hand, even though I haven't used them extensively yet...
I still wouldn't put these in the washing machine since the drying aids can cause corrosion on not just these but any knife set.
Compared to a more expensive set that I have used this set still feels very comparable. If you are looking for a decent set and willing to spend some money this is for you.
I still wouldn't put these in the washing machine since the drying aids can cause corrosion on not just these but any knife set.
Compared to a more expensive set that I have used this set still feels very comparable. If you are looking for a decent set and willing to spend some money this is for you.
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 26, 2011